Welcome to Second Grade at Dearing Elementary School. We are delighted to have your child here with us. Listed below are the supplies your child will need this year for school. You may bring these with you to our open house or send them with your child on the first day of school. We are looking forward to an exciting year at DES!
2020-2021 Second Grade Supply List
- 2 one-inch (1”) three-ring binders (with the clear view front pocket)
- 1 zippered pouch (no school boxes)
- 2 spiral or composition notebooks
- 3 vinyl folders with 2 pockets
- 1 package of cap erasers
- 1 pack markers*
- 8 glue sticks*
- 24 pack of crayons*
- 1 box of #2 pencils*
- 2 packages loose-leaf notebook paper* (wide-ruled)
- 1 package of 4 dry-erase markers*
- Handheld pencil sharpener with cup/cover/receptacle
- Personal bottle of hand sanitizer
Helping Hand Donations Appreciated:
- 1 box of tissue
- Pair of student scissors*
- 1 box of sandwich or quart size resealable bags
***No rolling book bags***
*These items are to replenish the initial supply provided by the school.
Welcome students and to our DIGITAL LEARNING 2nd grade page. We are so excited to keep learning going during this pandemic that has us all staying at home. Please find your teacher's name below and click on it to get updates and information during this time away from your classroom. Your teacher has included websites and power points and other resources to keep you on your toes and learning things until we see you again at school! Don't forget to keep READING while you are home. Check out the media center's page for some suggestions.